Beautiful Body Laser Center’s Commitment to You
THE 11 COMMANDMENTS OF Successful
LASER FAT LOSS PROGRAM
When To Be Here:
1. Being ON TIME for your appointment is CRITICAL. Typical treatment time is 50 minutes. If you are late for your appointment we will be unable to complete your 50 minute treatment in your hour time slot. We recommend that you plan to be here at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled appointment. We provide refreshments and good company. If you plan ahead you will avoid issues with “traffic”, weather, unexpected meetings, etc…
2. If you are 15 minutes LATE your appointment is considered MISSED, as this will ruin scheduling for every other patient for the rest of the day. It would be unfair to penalize you for someone else who did not have their priorities straight and it would be equally unfair to do the same to someone else should you demonstrate such an issue. If you FAIL to make your appointment we will do everything in our power to make up that appointment however, it may not be at your usual time slot. Please be flexible and work with us and we will make sure you get all of your treatments.
For Best Results:
3. PLEASE DO NOT EAT OR DRINK for 1 hour prior and 3 hours post treatment, except for green vegetables. Remember, you are detoxing your system with our detox supplements. This means you MUST NOT DRINK ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE (which includes green tea) throughout your two week (or longer) treatment program.
4. On the day of your treatment, bathe with a clear soap like Neutrogena or an equivalent no-wax soap as most soaps leave a ‘soapy residue’ on your body that inhibits the laser from effectively shrinking the fat cells.
5. AND on the day of your treatment, do not wear deodorant, especially if you are getting treatment for your arms, as the deodorant also serves as a shield that inhibits the laser from effectively shrinking the fat cells.
What To Wear:
6. Remember the laser needs to be very close to your skin… sooo please wear items of clothing that will allow us to place the laser near the area that you wish to be treated. Plan on exposing the area of skin, to the laser, where you want fat loss. You will be in the privacy of our laser room.
7. If you have some place to go after your treatment that requires different dress we invite you to dress in our restroom after your treatment is complete.
8. If you are arriving from work in work clothes we ask that you either arrive in CLEAN clothing appropriate for your laser treatment as listed above or PLAN ahead and ARRIVE EARLY to allow for your change of clothing once you arrive.
What To Do After Each Treatment:
If you want to guarantee your success, you’ll exercise 6 hours a day and eat nothing but celery (just kidding!). However, if you’re like most folks, you’d prefer to push your luck. So with that in mind, follow the following rules.
9. EXERCISE… walk, run, jump, dance, do ANYTHING for at least 30 minutes that will help stimulate that lymphatic system. The more exercise you do in the first 3 hours after treatment, the better. Take full advantage of this and take control of your results.
10. This laser treatment is a jump-start to a healthy new lifestyle. With that in mind DECREASE sugar intake, and INCREASE water, fruit, and vegetable intake. (It is hard to achieve the desired results if you are replacing what the laser got rid of.)
11. Understand that the Erchonia Laser is NOT MAGIC. Everyone’s body is different and there is no way for us to predict how YOUR BODY will react to treatment. It is a jumping off point. If you FAIL at this, it will likely be because you did not do your part via either missing appointments, not exercising, eating things that you shouldn’t be, and/or not drinking enough water.
If you have purchased a Groupon, Living Social or other social media coupon, you will enhance your results if you come INTO Beautiful Body Laser Center ONE WEEK before your first treatment and purchase our One Week Detox Supplements ($33 plus tax). Our Detox Supplements from Douglas Labs is more effective than what you might purchase from a health food store.
The point is that YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS FROM THE LASER TREATMENTS
IF YOU DETOX YOUR BODY FOR ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR FIRST LASER TREATMENT.
If you stop at McDonald’s 30 minutes before you come to your treatment then go home, sit on the couch eating a container of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream after every single treatment, we’d likely still get some results. But everything you do to HELP yourself makes your success that much more likely and everything you do to HINDER yourself makes it more likely that you will not see drastic results.
We will do EVERYTHING possible to HELP you, we hope that YOU’LL do the same.